We are looking for a talented Senior Embedded Engineer to contribute to the development of NeuReality’s AI-centric platform firmware. You will take part in defining the architecture, design, and implementation of firmware – drivers and BSP.
About Artificial Intelligence & Software Group
Our group is responsible for development of NeuReality’s AI-centric platform software. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming with extensions. We get to see our code running in the most advanced applications which are developed both by NeuReality and by our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge compute accelerating technologies. If you are excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as Linux system developer
- Hands-on experience with Linux kernel drivers / U-Boot drivers
- Strong hands-on in C/C++ programming and proven design skills
- Hands on experience building rootfs using Yocto
- Linux Kernel Networking (netdev)