NeuReality is looking for an experienced and service-oriented IT Manager, who will be responsible for our office’s infrastructure, IT equipment and provide IT support for the company’s team members.
What you will be doing
- Manage, support and monitor the company’s IT assets.
- Responsible for the Information security in our offices, workstations and servers
- IT hands-on support for the NeuReality’s team members, providing excellent user experience.
- Design, build and maintain the NeuReality’s environments
- Cloud environment for VLSI design, installing and managing EDA tools and licenses, allocate and monitor resource utilizations and more
- On premise server farm, including servers for development as well as platforms for POCs, testing and production of NeuReality products
- Manage the various firewalls.
- Network management and configurations.
- Manage Active Directory and SSO
- Manage Microsoft Office 365
- Work with 3rd party vendors
- At least 5 years – hands-on experience managing IT systems and networks.
- At least 5 years – managing Windows clients, Windows Servers, and Linux systems.
- More than 10 years of experience over all
- Experience and understanding of one of the of cloud providers (AWS, GCP etc) development environment and structure
- Deep experience of Windows – installing, managing, configuring and troubleshooting.
- Highly experienced with Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Scripting (bash, python)
- Automation of workstation/server installation and configuration
- At least 2 years’ experience of Visualization and cloud
- Services oriented, great communication skills.
- A team player at heart