We are looking for a smart, sharp expert Embedded Lead to develop our AI-centric platform firmware. You will take part in defining the architecture, design, and implementation of firmware drivers and BSP.
About Artificial Intelligence & Software Group
Our group is responsible for the development of NeuReality’s AI-centric platform software. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming with extensions. We get to see our code running in the most advanced applications which are developed both by NeuReality and by our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting-edge compute-accelerating technologies. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with a passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of experience as Linux system developer
- An expert developing Linux kernel drivers / U-Boot drivers.
- Hands-on experience with Bring-ups and onboarding Bring-ups.
- A master developer in C/C++ and excellent design skills.
- Strong team player and leader at heart
- Hands-on experience building rootfs using Yocto
- Linux Kernel Networking (netdev) / DPDK / VPP
- PCIe driver internals
- 4 years of experience as tech lead/team lead / architect
- Hands-on experience with ARM trusted firmware, Trust Zone