We are looking for a VLSI Verification Director to be part of the VLSI group management, with a significant role in developing a complex and innovative SoC chip in a start-up company.
The role is leading the verification of the chip:
- Leading verification team, including hiring and resource planning.
- Taking full ownership on the verification strategy and planning and leading the its execution.
- Driving the verification methodology including simulation, functional verification, emulation, and more.
Our group is responsible for the development of NeuReality next-generation SoC for AI Compute. The development starts from product definition through architecture, design, verification, and up to implementation.
The complex SoC is a high-performance device running AI compute for vision and audio processing, with technologies from multi-disciplines.
- 7+ years of experience as a Verification Engineer.
- 3+ years of experience in leading a verification team.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in electrical/computer engineering from a leading university
- Experience in pre-silicon functional unit-level verification.
- Experience in System Verilog UVM.
- Experience in verification of complex SoC and designs.
- Experience in leading verification activities.
- Experience with full ASIC development cycles.
- Experience with CPU subsystem – is an advantage
Experience with PCIE, DDR, and Networking – is an advantage