NeuReality is looking for an AI Deep Learning Software Engineer to contribute to the development of NeuReality’s Artificial Intelligence SDK. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
In this position you will analyze modern Artificial Intelligence workloads, define the architecture of next generation NeuReality’s Artificial Intelligence SoC and develop NeuReality SDK – a set of tools and technologies for NeuReality’s platform, including optimization algorithms, compilers, simulators, profilers, and other tools. You will get a deep understanding of AI-centric SW and HW architectures as-well-as end-to-end use cases and Deep Learning algorithms/pipelines, work and interact with external vendors and customers for requirement gathering and correct integration of new features.
About Artificial Intelligence group:
Our group is responsible for the development of NeuReality’s AI platform software, including AI architecture, workloads, optimization algorithms, and deployment tools. The development environment is mostly based on Python, PyTorch, and TensorFlow frameworks. within the deep learning, computer vision and audio processing domains. We get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by NeuReality and our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join newly formed team in Poland. NewReality is opening a new Software Development hub to help achieve company goals and vision. If you are motivated to build new and help create future of AI technology don’t hesitate to apply!
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from the accredited university
- Background in Deep Learning and/or image/video/audio/text processing
- Familiarity with DL frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Knowledge of Python and C++
- Solid software development principles, OOP, design patterns etc.
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Background in compilers