We are looking for an Artificial Intelligence Systems Architect for conducting research and defining the architecture of NeuReality’s AI inference platform. You will work alongside a team of talented architects to analyze modern AI workloads, define the architecture of NeuReality’s next-generation AI SoC and a set of the corresponding tools, technologies, and algorithms.
You will gain a deep understanding of AI-centric software and hardware architectures, end-to-end use cases, and deep learning algorithms/pipelines. You will stay up-to-date with the latest research in the field of machine learning, and also work and interact with external vendors and customers to gather requirements and integrate new features.
As an architect, you will:
- Analyze modern AI workloads, on NeuReality systems and on competing platforms.
- Define the architecture of NeuReality’s next-generation AI SoC and a set of the corresponding tools, technologies, and algorithms.
- Develop benchmark AI workloads within NeuReality’s platform and advanced algorithms/techniques for workload optimizations.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders in verbal and written English.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code using Python, PyTorch, and TensorFlow frameworks.
About Artificial Intelligence Software Group:
Artificial Intelligence Software Group is responsible for the development of NeuReality's AI platform software, including AI architecture, workloads, optimization algorithms, and deployment tools. The development environment is mostly based on Python, PyTorch, and TensorFlow frameworks. within the deep learning, computer vision and audio processing domains. We get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by NeuReality and our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain. If you are an excellent, bright architect with a passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
- MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Background in Deep Learning and signal processing (image/video/audio/text)
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- Experience with Python programming and PyTorch/TensorFlow frameworks
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with developing, running and optimizing AI algorithms and techniques.
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Familiarity with OOP, design patterns, and solid software development principles